prosolution pills

Prosolution Pills forum message

By now you know that Prosolution Pills has a forum where its members interact and talk about how the Prosolution Pills program is working for them.You get access to the prosolution pills forum with your purchase.

Today I would like to share with you a post by member Brian1:

“I am 60 years old but … most women think I am mid-40's. Had an average dick...5.5". I started this penis enlargement program in Feb 2002 and by June had gained 2". I measured by masturbating until ALMOST ejaculation and then applying the tape. I figured that THIS was what the woman was feeling, anyway. ...and was a pleased to see 7.5" when "roarin'" hard. I still have no complaints BUT now get comments like...."you DO have a nice size member".....and , from one gal who was giving head..."What a GREAT dick !!" It's those little extras that are good for the ego.....”

Prosolution Pills - Prosolution Pills review